Christmas Spirit with RG Great outdoors Steel Rule die


Hey there, yes back again with an other RG share!  I am staring to get into the Christmas spirit with the various scenes I like to create around my home.  When I pulled out my Christmas house I just knew what I wanted to do and what I would use to do it with!  The Great Outdoors Steel Rule die of course!  And how cool that it today's 'RG Deal of the day' !!


This die is for the current deal of the day which ends midnight on 21st November 2016 (USA Time).  So you will need to get your hands on it quick! 
Richard Garay Products:
Other products used:

Fun Stampers Journey Rainbow Drops
Fun Stampers Journey Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock
Fun Stampers Journey Fresh Forest Cardstock

Here is a video showing you how I created these fun die cut elements for my scene



Here are some more pictures of the die cut elements I created



As you can see no matter the thickness, both stand up so well!

I hope you enjoyed my share with the latest RG Daily deal.  Remember to get onto this deal quick as you can pick up this die for a measly $27.95 instead of the usual $59.99  That makes it even worth the international costs!!  CLICK HERE

I hope you enjoyed my share today.

Happy Crafting!  

photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team



1 comment:

  1. Cảm ơn tác giả rất nhiều :D. Mong rằng bạn sẽ có những bài viết bổ ích hơn nữa :D
    Oh, Great!!!Your article is very good. Cảm ơn tác giả đã mang tới cho chúng tôi những thông tin bổ ích
    Read more:Các bạn xem thêm thông tin
    Chúng tôichuyên cập nhật các tin tức xổ số hằng ngày, xổ số 3 miền, xổ số miền trung trực tiếp trên những cầu quay trên toàn quốc. so xo hang ngay truc tiep hoặc bạn có thể xem soi cau ket quaxo so hang ngay cung chung toi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)