Guest Artist - Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft expo and National Scrapbook Day share

Hi Everyone, it's National Scrapbook day and I am playing along with some instagram fun over at RG Make Amazing Happen @Team Richard Garay Instagram account.  Be sure to head on over and check out what all the girls have been up to!

I have created with fun scrapbook page of my boy along with a video tutorial for you to enjoy :)


Here is my video showing you how to create your own fun page!




I also have some nice up close pictures for you to enjoy!  





I'll promise to be back again real soon with some more inspiration 

Happy Crafting!  
photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team



WOW how excited am I!  The Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft expo is coming quick full steam ahead!  Where has the year gone?

I am really excited as I have been given the honour of teaching 3 classes a day over the Expo weekend featuring 3 awesomely fun projects full of LOADS of techniques!  I am ever so thankful for my sponsors who have generously supplied some fun products for my kits!

Here is some sneaks of my technique filled classes:

I'll go into more detail in future posts, but in short, they are:


Creative Watercolour Cards

Textural Effects for controlled Mixed Media Bliss

Technique Jam with Watercolour Powders


My lovely and generous sponsors:






As a bonus for everyone I am going to be providing a pre-class video to all that book in along with videos of all the techniques covered in the class so that you can refer back to what you learnt at any time!  

Bookings are NOW OPEN and filling fast!  I have only a few spots in some of the classes already after only being live for 24 hours!

Click here if you would like to come along and get creative with me while having LOADS of fun!  

Check out the full class descriptions by clicking here:

http://scrapbookexpo.com.au/scrapbook/brisbane/classes-2/room2/

Head straight over to book in by clicking below.  I'm going to be in Classroom 2 if you are looking for my classes.

I do hope to see you all again this year and hopefully some new faces too!  It is shaping up to be an amazing event and I'm pinching myself that I get to be a part of it once again!!

xxxBeck BT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)