RG Richard Garay Make Amazing with Noteworthy Collection

Hi Everyone, I'm back again with another RG Richard Garay share.  This time I have had fun with the new 'Noteworthy' collection, which is perfect for so much more than just planner decorating! 

I teamed it up with some Fun Stampers Journey products to create these OH SO SWEET cupcake boxes, cup cake toppers and decorative Cupcake treat cups perfect to gift to a variety of people or for various occasions!

I created a process video for you to enjoy watching them come together.




Richard Garay RG Products Used:

Noteworthy 6 x 6" pattern paper
Noteworthy Hello Note die and stamp set

Fun Stampers Journey:
Treat Boxes
Treat cups
Black Cord
Natural Cord
Journey Glass Glitter
Foam Squares

Other Products:
Celebrations Black Berry ink pad






Head to Richard Garay Website where you can browse  full collection HERE  and even purchase some of it!


https://shop.richardgaray.com/noteworthy/


Well I hope you enjoyed my share today!

I'll promise to be back again real soon with some more inspiration 

Happy Crafting!  
photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)