Fun and bring fun with Richard Garay Celebrations Collection

Hi Everyone, today I'm here to share with you a fun mixed media scrapbook page created with the RG Celebrations Collection.  I have adored this collection from it's first release a couple of years ago. It's so fun bright and colourful.

I captured a memory of me with the boys in one of our fun selfie moments!


I've created a process video for you to watch and see how it came together.  Hope you enjoy it!  


Products Used


Here are some nice up close pics for you to enjoy!







Head to Richard Garay Website where you can browse  full collection HERE  and even purchase some of it!


https://shop.richardgaray.com/celebrations/

Well I hope you enjoyed my share today!

I'll promise to be back again real soon with some more inspiration 

Happy Crafting!  
photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)