Exciting News - Brand Ambassador for Faber-Castell's Australian Market

I am SO excited today to share with you some SUPER exciting news!  I have been working with Faber-Castell Australia for a while now and I am over the moon to becoming a Brand Ambassador for their Australian Market!  They have some really exciting things happening this year and I can't wait to be a part of it!

I thought I would share with you some of my favourite videos where I used a number of Faber-Castell products in them.  Their products are SO versatile and I know you will enjoy seeing what you can do with their divine products!







I regularly post to my Facebook page (which you can view without even joining Facebook) so save the link or friend me to keep updated to what I'm up to.  HERE

I'm also excited to say that Faber-Castell Australia will be sponsoring classes I'm teaching at the upcoming PaperArts Expo April 9-11.  If you would like to know more and have a go, be sure to book in as soon as they go live as they are sure to sell out quickly!

Happy Crafting!  

xxxBeck BT


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Beck! That is SOO very exciting for you!
    I know you are going to rock it.. because you are rocking it already!!
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)