Merry Christmas to you and yours

Wow where did the year go!  It's already Christmas day and the end of the year is just around the corner.  It is nice and warm here in Australia for Christmas, but I must day I always dream of one day experiencing a white Christmas.  I was inspired by this sweet and elegant Christmas card.


I created two colours of this card one in a teal foil colour as well.  They looked so sweet!  So much so that I thought I would share a process video displaying how it came together.  You will see in the video how quick with a little preparation you can produce a number of these at the same time.  I'm not one for mass producing OR even doing something twice, but I must say I loved creating this card and creating it multiple times.  It was sweet to watch each beautiful card come together!



Here you can see the beautiful layers and all their details!  The the thing I probably love most about Spellbinders dies is how they all co-ordinate together so well.  The Build a wreath die set was just perfect for the 3D embossing folder with them each complimenting each other.


Products Used:

Spellbinders 3D Rustic Wreath embossing folder
Spellbinders Celebra'tions Fun Sentiments die set
Spellbinders Lace and Frills die set
Spellbinders Build a Wreath die set

Bazzill Cardstock in pearl white
Bazzill Cardstock in Gold foil
Bella Fundamentals white glitter cardstock
Silver sequin stars
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares
Kaisercraft square white card set


I want to take a minute to wish you a Wonderful Christmas full of fun laughter and lasting memories.  Enjoy the day and make it a special one!

xxxBeck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)