Mixed media card with Shimmerz Paints and Indigoblu stamps

Hi Everyone, I've got a new post up on the Shimmerz blog today!  I had so much fun with this card!  Here is my project and a list of the yummy product I used.  Head on over for more detail about how I used the products as well as more pictures of this yummy card





For my card today I used the follwoing Shimmerz products:

 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz mixed media can be on your sweet cards.  Don't forget to head on over to the Shimmerz blog HERE for more detail on how I used the products

Happy Crafting!

Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Beck and I love the the background and the butterfly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)