True Love - The only way to fall in love


Hi Everyone, I'm here to share with you some projects I recently created with the True Love Collection.  I was so inspired by the timeless and elegant feel this collection has.

I created this wedding favor from an inexpensive jar, filled it with some humbugs (not sure if they are called that internationally - aniseed flavored black and white candy) and then decorated it finishing off with some silver cord.



I created another version of a wedding favor in the noodle box.  They are probably my favorite off the page item to decorate.  The always look so sweet and fit lots of Chocolates in them!



This next project is a cake box, how sweet would it be to give each of your guests a piece of cake to take home in a beautiful crafted gift box



I also created this 'save the date' card perfectly matching the decorative elements for this 'True Love' wedding!



Lastly the next one is a ceremony booklet.  You don't need too much on these to have them looking stunning while handed out at the ceremony



And to finish off your wedding memories by capturing the day in the same paper used for your stationary!  Here I created a wedding Scrapbook Page using the same collection.


Product List:
Bella Fundamentals 'True Love collection papers
Bella Fundamentals 'True Love collection 3D Stickers
Bella Fundamentals 1435 Die Cut pack
Bella Fundamentals JA5226 Floral white
Bella Fundamentals JA0305 Floral white
Bella Fundamentals YRS098 Alpha Glitter

Other Products:
Silver Chord

I love how divine collections help projects come together so quickly and easily while looking so elegant.  Wedding or any celebration costs can easily be kept down creating some of the wedding stationary and party favors as well as other decorative elements yourself.

Being black and white they work in with any wedding colors (you could easily add a different colour cord to the projects to tie in a different color) and to top it off they are SO easy to work with - I fell in love.I hope I have inspired you today to get creative for your next celebration!


Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck





3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful wedding creations Bec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each and everyone of these --especially the layout!! Amazing job Beck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....such beautiful projects and such an elegant and beautiful page too! Just gorgeous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)