Merry Christmas!!
I hope you had a lovely day celebrating this special day wherever you were.

I am so excited to be sharing another project for Ruby Rock-it.

I love the Country Cookin' collection and today with a Thanksgiving theme I wanted to share with you a project I created to keep something I am very thankful for close to my heart.  Although my husband's mum is no longer with us I am thankful everyday for the recipes from my husband's childhood she shared with me in the years before her passing as well as the hand written recipes we have to cherish in our home.  It is so nice to have a lovely place to hang some of these keeping her close to our heart through the beautiful memories.


Ruby Rock-it Supplies used:
Country Cookin' CIN83 Die Cuts
Country Cookin' CIN90 3D Stickers

Other Supplies Used:
Cosmo Cricket Project hanger

It really came together rather quickly and here are some detail pictures so that you can get up and close to the project.



I'm sure this oven mitten was MADE for my project!  


I hope you enjoyed my share today and I have inspired you with my project

Happy Crafting!






1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)