Hi Everyone I am so excited to share with you my first project on the Chameleon Blog!  I have had lots of fun with the Color Tones Pens already and I'll even share a link to my first project created with them recently on my own blog at the bottom of this post.

For this card I decided to colour this sweet image.   I teamed up the coloured image with divine Spellbinders - Opulent Ovals die set and beautiful pattern papers finished off with bright and cheery Manor House flowers.

 Here is a nice detail shot for you as well

I am by far no colouring expert, but enjoyed how quick and easy the pens made colouring this image.

I recently made another card which I shared on my blog.  If you missed it, head on over here to check it out.  I even have a video showing how it came together if you are curious to see these new pens in action!


I hope you enjoyed my share today and that you get to have a little fun playing with this awesome pens.

xxxBeck BT



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)