Tutorial Tuesday: Friends Scrapbook page



Hi it's Beck BT here today and I am so excited to be sharing my very first Ruby Rock-it project today!  I am probably most well known for my Scrapbook pages, so I thought that would be perfect for today's tutorial.  I also thought I would spoil everyone with a video showing exactly how my page came together and some tips and hints along the way.

I fell in love with the 'Handi Scandy' collection as soon as I saw it and I knew it would be perfect for a picture of my friends and I recently taken when we went out for dinner :)  This collection was so easy to work with, especially how the decorative elements such as the flowers have a soft white outline making it VERY easy for fussy cutting!

 

Please enjoy a video tutorial watching this layout come together.  To ensure you don't miss when I post new videos, be sure to subscribe by clicking the 'subscribe button' - you can do this during the video as well.


Ruby Rock-it Supplies used:
'Handi Scandy' paper collection

Preferred Partner supplies used:
Spellbinders Basic Lattice die set S5-151
Spellbinders Font One Uppercase S6-009

Other Supplies Used:
The Crafter's Workshop Stencil - Alhambra
Tsukineko Versa Magic ink Pad in 'Night Sky'



I hope you enjoyed my tutorial today and I have inspired you to create and document those special memories.

Happy Crafting!

xxxBeck





3 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for the video too. Always love watching you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Beck, you are such a natural talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout, love the colors and thanks for the video too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)