New post on The Crafters Workshop blog

Hi Everyone, quick share from me tonight before I head out to dinner with some dear friends!

Today I have a new post up on The Crafter's workshop blog complete with a video of the layout!  Head on over to check it out :)  link below






You'll have to head on over to the blog post HERE for the full layout picture - hope you enjoy learning some easy stencilling techniques!  

Oh and don't forget I'll be at Melbourne Paperific Expo August 29 - 31 at my Scrappy Chat Designs Stand and I'll also be teaching classes on stand, come past pick up a kit, do a class (limited spots available) or simply say hi - Would love to see you there!

xxxBeck

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beck. Great page, love the colours : ) Hope you enjoyed your meal with your friends. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)