Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Guest Design team 2014



Well how excited am I!  I made the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Guest Design team for the first half of 2014.  I am beyond ecstatic!  

I am very humbled to be designing along side the following very talented and amazing ladies:


Tenia Nelson  
Stacey Schaefer 

Karen Crossen  
Krista Van Tol 
Nadia Canizzo  
Vicky P  
Mieko Sejima  
Yuka Tanaka 

Olga Siedlecka 

Jeanne Streiff 

Not to mention the Design team full off amazing and wonderful ladies.

Some new products are just about on their way to us all to play with and I'm just so excited to be playing with the new products released out of CHA this month, and being given the opportunity to share what I create with them!  


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)