Spellbinders International Flair team - My first post

Hi everyone, and thanks for checking out my post today.

I have been lucky enough to be accepted to be a Spellbinders International Flair team giving me an opportunity to share my creations to my blog views both old and new (coming from the Spellbinders site).

I have been designing with Spellbinders dies for over 6 months now as part of the team over at Down Under Direct and they are one of my favourite products to use.  I think what I love most is once you pay for the die you can cut SO many pretty embellishments for your pages.

On our recent Easter Holiday, I got the opportunity to go shopping with my sister in-law, and we popped into the local bargain variety store where I found the cutest little watering can.  Knowing I just HAD to alter it; I bought it, took it home; and yes altered it.


Well I wanted to show you more than a pic of where I took the watering can, so I thought I would create a little video so that you can see how I altered it from start to finish.  Still a bit green with the videos and working on staying in the frame better, but I'm sure you will still enjoy watching it come together.

Don't forget to stay to the end, to see the credits listing all the products used.




I hope I have inspired you to take a second look in some of those 'cheap' shops at what can be turned into something a little more pretty to decorate your home.


11 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous you have given this little watering can some fabulous shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning Beck!!!! I love all the details you have put into the alteration of this can and I love how you have used those Spellbinders Dies!! Totally inspired me. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous Beck! Great video too :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make and a super video, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super video and love your altered art can :) congrats on the spellbinders team :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome project and great video tutorial. Love the nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute the end result is.. Just from looking at the photo I had no idea how big the watering can was but seeing it in your hands showed how big it is.. very cute size.. your video was wonderful.. I love your nails!!hehe!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so beautiful Beck, I just adore this project and yes you certainly have inspired me to look at things in the cheap shop to alter!! Thanks so much for sharing, your video was unreal too, I really want to start doing videos too one of these days....LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project! Congrats on the DT announcement at Manor House Creations too....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful, what a great project

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)